All domes include the following items:
• Frames- Made with aircraft grade aluminum poles and weighing 1 pound each makes Geo Shelters one of the lightest and strongest shelters for its size.
• Fitted Cover- Made with waterproof vinyl covered nylon. 2 Windows and 2 Vents come standard on all shelters
• Floor vapor barrier- designed to keep moisture from the ground from entering the shelter. Includes frame clips.
• Hardware- D-Rings, 24″ rebar stakes and a hammer for staking down the cover, Assembly hardware (nuts/bolts/washers) and wrenches for frame assembly. 75′ rope for pulling on the cover
• Instructions- Assembly, storage, and how to care for your Geo Shelter is printed on waterproof instructions.
• Storage bags- All Shelters come in 4 easy to carry storage bags
• 1 large zippered door- At 64 inches wide and 84 inches tall, the Geo Shelter door entry makes going in and out of your shelter a breeze. It is also ready to attach to a vestibule or to another 24′ Geo Shelter.
At Geo Shelters we are focused on bringing the finest quality products to our customers. We manufacture our line of shelters and their accessories with quality, durability and affordability in mind. Our frames, covers and accessories are all tested and proven to stand up to the highest standards of quality.
Geo Shelters are designed with strength and durability in mind. The geodesic shape creates the greatest strength to weight ratio found in any architectural structure. Each pole weighs only 1 pound, yet each pole hub can withstand up to 500 lbs. Geo Shelters frames are easy to assemble with color-coded frame components and easy to follow waterproof instructions, which quickly walk you through each step of the assembly process. The poles are organized into 1 easy to carry duffle bag, along with all of the hardware and tools necessary for quick and easy assembly. Geo Shelters have a NEW framed aluminum door entry with a vertical door opening which helps keep the elements out. At 64 inches wide and 84 inches tall, the Geo Shelter door entry makes going in and out of your shelter a breeze. It is also ready to attach to a vestibule or to another 24′ Geo Shelter.
Geo Shelters come in 3 standard colors: white, tan, and digital camo. The covers are custom made to fit over the frame and are rated for 5-7 years. These architectural fabric covers come with 1 vertical doors 1 factory installed weather protected zippers, 2 clear vinyl windows, and 2 sealable vent systems. The fabric is flame retardant, fully protected against UV rays, and will quickly shed snow and rain without accumulation. Due to the strength of the frame and the durability of the cover, Geo Shelters can withstand heavy winds and stand strong under extreme snow levels and conditions.
A floor vapor barrier comes standard with all Geo Shelters to keep moisture in the ground from entering the shelter. The floor cover comes with more than enough clips to securely attach it to the frame
Additional upgrades that can be purchased for this shelter include:
• Floor vapor barrier upgrade
• Insulation panels
• Internal window coverings
• Screen door
• Dome to dome connector
• Patch kit
• Solar panels
• Bed rolls