All domes include the following items:
- Fitted Cover- Made with ripstop nylon.
- Instructions- Assembly, storage, and how to care for your Geo Shelter is printed on waterproof instructions.
- Storage bags- All Shelter covers come in an easy to carry storage bags
- Large zippered doors- At 64 inches wide and 84 inches tall, the Geo Shelter door entry makes going in and out of your shelter a breeze.
At Geo Shelters we are focused on bringing the finest quality products to our customers. We manufacture our line of shelters and their accessories with quality, durability and affordability in mind. Our frames, covers and accessories are all tested and proven to stand up to the highest standards of quality.
Geo Shelters are designed with strength and durability in mind. The geodesic shape creates the greatest strength to weight ratio found in any architectural structure. Each pole weighs only 1 pound, yet each pole hub can withstand up to 500 lbs. Geo Shelters frames are easy to assemble with color-coded frame components and easy to follow waterproof instructions, which quickly walk you through each step of the assembly process. The poles are organized into 2 easy to carry duffle bags, along with all of the hardware and tools necessary for quick and easy assembly. Geo Shelters have a NEW framed aluminum door entry with a vertical door opening which helps keep the elements out. At 64 inches wide and 84 inches tall, the Geo Shelter door entry makes going in and out of your shelter a breeze.
Additional upgrades that can be purchased for this shelter include:
- Floor vapor barrier upgrade
- Insulation panels
- Installed stove jack
- Internal window coverings
- Gear loft
- Room dividers
- Screen door
- Dome to dome connector
- Patch kit
- Solar panels
- Stove package
- Bed rolls